₹1,050.00 Tax + GST 18%
Nativo is a new combination fungicide containing Tebuconazole and Trifloxystrobin. Nativo is a systemic broad-spectrum fungicide with protective and curative action which offers not only a disease control but also improves quality and yield of crop. In rice, it improves the yield quality by reducing incidence of dirty panicle in later crop stages.
In tomato, Nativo protects foliage from early blight, enhances plant health and lays a strong platform for higher and quality yield. Timely application of Nativo has excellent efficacy for managing mango powdery mildew and anthracnose diseases, which leads to high and quality yield of mango. Nativo protects the flag leaf of wheat from yellow rust and powdery mildew and contributes to improving the yield and quality of grains.
MODE OF ACTION
Tebuconazole is dimethylase inhibitor (DMI) -interferes in process of building the structure of fungal cell wall. Finally it inhibits the reproduction and further growth of fungus.
Trifloxystrobin interferes with respiration in plant pathogenic fungi.
Fungicide Resistance Action Committee (FRAC) Classification No.Tebuconazole 3; Trifloxystrobin 11
- Combination of two different modern modes of action – Excellent protective and curative activity due to Tebuconazole & protective action due to Trifloxystrobin
- Demonstrates mesostemic action (good penetration and re-distribution)
- Gives broad spectrum control on targeted diseases, with flexibility in application time
- Excellent resistance management tool
- Provides stress tolerance to crops against biotic and abiotic factors
- Enhances yield and improves milling quality
Nativo is recommended to be applied at early appearance of disease.
|Rice||Sheath blight, Leaf blast & Neck blast, Glume discolouration (dirty panicle)|
|Mango||Powdery mildew, anthracnose|
|Wheat||Yellow rust, powdery mildew|
The information provided on this website is for reference only. Always refer to the product labels and accompanying leaflet for complete details and directions for use.
For further assistance, you can call the Toll Free National Helpline for Farmers: 1800-120-4049 or 1800-200-6321 or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Availability: 5 in stock